Thursday, August 02, 2007

Shopping Maul

"Hey, dude, Put it there. Gimme a five man. By the looks of you I can see you're a mall brat, just like me". These days everyone seems to be a mall brat. Everyone, that is, who's between 12 and 24. That's IQ, not years. Mall brats spend the whole day hanging around shopping malls... doing what... ?! Why... like d-uh..."Window Shopping of course"... which is such a "pane" *pun un-intended* for all those poor, misbegotten shopkeepers... I'm not complaining... *not yet at least*.. but shouldn't there be something for the shopkeeper to look forward to after pulling out every single frigging box or dress in the store... other than having to stack it up again ?! And we complain about poor service... lol... Imagine having to make a mess... AND cleaning it up after you... now that sucks... big time... No sane man would want to do it over and over again... reminds me of something I read once... "Cleaning the house while the kids are growing is like shoveling snow while its still snowing"... more like stacking boxes after the mall-brats wreck havoc is like facing an avalanche with a toothpick ~.~ ... anyway... guess I'll leave that issue for you to think about... and oh.. I'm dead sure that you most certainly will... cause there's a mall brat in all of us just waiting to come out... the day this happens, all hell will break lose... literally.. Its been eons since I last posted... *not that anybody cares T.T * ... I decided to scrap the death note idea... due to uh... popular "resentment"... I won't be able to post too often anymore... so leave your comments...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one makes me giggle. XD

It reminded me of how when I was little, I used to clean up things that were out of place in stores like Target. o.o Sometimes I still do, because it bothers my OCD.

And I care, Lucifer. >.<
Your blog is actually interesting and has good/entertaining points. And you type like someone that knows more than computer-english. XD

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

lol that mall brat aint hidden anywhere inside me ..its in every fibre that makes me ! ...





lol

Unknown said...

haha! this is soo true...there really is a mall brat in everyone